This Program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and practical skills to easily transfer Stem Cell Techniques to your office.
Training period: 1 day (theoretical training) | Tuition: $950 USD
Why this course is different?
The objective of this conference is to provide an update on treatment protocols with Exosomes and Allogeneic MSC Cells. In addition to knowing details of manufacturing and laboratory processes to efficiently and safely administer allogeneic cell products in clinics and offices.
Physicians participating in these training sessions will take advantage of the review of stem cell biology, characterization and regenerative properties of cells and cell products, cytokines and growth factors.
This intensive one day workshop, will provide clear understanding of laboratory processes in product validation, cryopreservation and quality crontol.
The regulatory landscape will also be discussed in detail along with a session on practice management and patient acquisition.
• Status of regulation for autologous and allogeneic therapies.
• FDA stand and moratorium.
• HCT/P (Human cells, tissues and cellular tissue-based product) regulation overview.
• Structural vs cellular tissue.
• Minimal manipulation considerations.
• Homologous use concepts and discussion.
• Business basics for starting a regenerative medicine practice.
• The importance of copywriting in content marketing.
• Basic fuel strategies for patient acquisition.
• Basic design and video production tips.
• How to build your marketing team for growth.
• Branding awareness trust and likeness.
• Social media marketing: Youtube, Facebook, Instagram.
• Influencer strategies.
• Sales technique and overcoming objections.
CHECK OUR UPCOMING ISSCA EVENTS
Theoretical course in allogeneic cell therapy
Exosomes and allogeneic MSC Cells.
* Dates subject to change
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR MEETINGS?
ISSCA™ International Society for Stem Cells Applications Datran Center. 9100 S. Dadeland Boulevard, Suite 1500. Miami Fl. 33156. United States
Phone: +1 (305) 560-5337