2. What is our mission?
Our mission is to provide physicians with regenerative medicine fundamentals, so they can treat their patients with ground-breaking stem cell therapies. Prior to administering an autologous cellular therapy product, physicians must undergo rigorous training and seek to fully understand the treatments they will offer to their patients. In the foreseeable future, regenerative medicine, especially stem cell therapies, will become the gold standard of care for the treatment of most degenerative diseases and health conditions.
3. What is the difference between the In-Person and Online Course opportunities?
Our In-Person Stem Cell Training Course is a two day educational course focused on the application of regenerative medicine treatments in a clinical environment. Our training courses are effective, efficient and comply with the highest medical standards in the world. The course covers all of the essential information and hands-on training needed to learn how to safely perform validated point-of-care, autologous stem cell procedures. You will learn our certified method for harvesting and isolating stem cells from fat and bone for therapeutic use under the direct supervision of our experienced and skilled trainers. During the training you will participate in 3-5 live patient cases, typically 2-3 patients receiving adipose derived stem cell therapy (ADSCs) and 1-2 patients receiving bone marrow derived stem cell therapy (BMDSCs). We will also provide training on isolating Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP). The number of patients receiving PRP will depend on the patients’ conditions and delivery methods needed. We host training courses once a month in Sunrise, Florida and the fee to attend the course is $ 3500.
Our Online Stem Cell Training Course offers all of the content presented during the in-person stem cell training course, which delivers the content through recorded webinar and training videos. This course gives you the ease of learning at your own pace. You can access this course 24/7, anywhere you have internet access! One user access to the Online Stem Cell Training Course is $1500
4. Are the courses only for physicians or may other medical professionals attend?
You do not have to be a physician to attend any of our training courses.
All medical professionals are welcome
5. Where does the in-person stem cell training course take place?"
The in-person stem cell training course takes place in Sunrise, Florida.
6. How many live patients will I train with during the in-person stem cell training course?
During the in-person stem cell training course you will participate in 3-5 live patient cases, typically 2-3 patients receiving adipose derived stem cell therapy (ADSCs) and 1-2 patients receiving bone marrow derived stem cell therapy (BMDSCs). We will also provide training on isolating Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP). The number of patients receiving PRP will depend on the patients’ conditions and delivery methods needed.
7. Who will be performing the training?
The training is provided by our experienced and highly qualified instructors. You can view their photos and bios on our website by clicking on the “Advisory Board ” tab. We are always adding qualified professionals to our team, along with new courses and new protocols to ensure that you have the best and most up-to-date training experience.
8. Is hotel lodging and transportation included in the course fee?
No, hotel lodging and transportation is not included, but we can help with finding lodging if that is your preference. All you have to do is contact us. For the in-person stem cell training course, we can help you choose a comfortable traveler-friendly hotel where you can make reservations. You are then responsible for arriving at the training location at the specified time.
9. Do participants receive the same certificate whether we take the in-person or online stem cell training course?
Yes, you receive the same certificate either way, since it is essentially the same course. The in-person stem cell training course simply provides participants with hands-on experience with 3-5 live patients.
10. What type of certification will I receive?
You will receive a certificate of completion from Global Stem Cells Group and Endorsed by Several international universities . In addition, we are CME accredited.
11. After I finish the course, what options are available if I want continued training?
We are continuously working to create additional training courses and researching new protocols to expand the educational scope and clinical application for regenerative medicine. We offer on-site training and host free, monthly educational webinars and symposiums on all topics related to regenerative medicine. For more info visit www.stemcellconference.org
- On-site Training Course is a personalized hands-on training where one of our stem cell specialists provides participants with one-on-one training at your clinic. One of our experienced and skilled trainers will help you treat a few patients with our regenerative medicine therapies.
- Live & Recorded Webinars on all topics of regenerative medicine.
- Are the courses given only in English or do you provide courses in other languages?
All of our courses and our supporting materials are provided in English and/or Spanish
- Do you provide training in injection techniques for my particular field of practice?
- Is there any special equipment I need in order to incorporate what I have learned into my practice?
In order to incorporate regenerative medicine into your practice after you have completed one of our training courses, you will need several pieces of equipment. You can order them online by visiting www.adimarket.net
- How do I schedule an on-site training course at my clinic?
In order to schedule an on-site training at your clinic you will need to have already completed either the in-person or online stem cell training course. Once you have completed either course, please contact our training customer service line at 305-560-5330.
- Are the Stem Cell Training Course fees refundable in case I am unable to attend?
If for any reason you register for one of our in-person training courses but are unable to attend we will extend full credit toward another in-person training course at a later date. The training course fees are non-refundable.
- After participating in the stem cell training courses can I perform the procedure in my clinic?
Yes, our first priority is to provide interested medical professionals the capability to perform stem cell derived treatments in their own practice. We assure you that we will give you the necessary tools, methods, and practice to be able to fully perform the procedures in your clinic. Stem cell treatments under the practice of medicine are allowed, and utilize materials that are produced according to Good Manufacturing Practices (or cGMP) set forth by the FDA. Our procedures do not infringe upon any established regulations in place. What we cannot assert is whether the procedure complies with the respective medical regulatory agencies in your particular country of practice. We highly recommend that you check with your Regulatory entities to review their standing as far as stem cell treatments are concerned.